This is the Shag Palace. Born in 1973 with Asian influences. It continues the 70s today.
Get in touch! Hunter at email@example.com
- Built 1972-73, single-family owned
- Designed by Thelma Arendale
- House was built for entertaining
- Jackie Treehorn’s house? Almost. Check out some oddities!
- Located on Shady Valley Golf Course, fairway of hole 14
- 5 bedroom 5 bath
- Sleeps 10 in beds
- 6250 square feet
- Original shag carpet, of course
- Theme of elephants is found throughout the house
- 90% original 70s goodness
- Driveway parking for 20 cars (technical specs)
- Sauna, hot tub, smokers, grills, yard games